From my Facebook page…
1. I ran into the street when I was 3 and was almost hit by a motorcycle.
2. I had a recurring dream for years that led me to wonder if I was adopted.
3. By the time I was ten, I had milked a cow, bottle-fed lambs, herded sheep and driven a tractor with NO power steering.
4. I always thought I would have a dozen children, but am pretty sure now that I won’t have any. And I’m 98% ok with that.
5. I drove a car in college that was missing a side window, had a stub for a turn signal and had wipers that had a mind of their own. But the sucker never actually broke down.
6. Until recently, I have almost always worked a minimum of 2 jobs. At 1 point in time I held 4 jobs simultaneously. Oh to be young again!
7. I have been sued..and LOST!!! (oh the horrors…lol)
8. The first time I made a Screwdriver I mistakenly thought the measurements were 50% vodka and 50% orange joice…in a 20 oz tumbler…and I don’t remember much after that. 🙂
9. I ran over my brother when I was around 12 years old, driving a tractor, pulling a pipe trailer.
10. My brother ran over me 2 weeks later. Same scenario. Coincidence? I think not.
11. I converted to Catholicism almost 2 years ago. It was one of the best decisions I’ve ever made, even though I think they got the short end of the stick. 🙂
12. My cat is sitting on my chest as I type this, making it very hard to focus. But I do feel loved.
13. I love road trips. My ideal job would be getting paid to drive all over creation.
14. My biggest pet peeve is the sound of people chewing gum or eating anything crunchy. I can barely stand to listen to myself eat sometimes.
15. I once lived without a tv for almost 6 months…by choice. And sometimes I wish I could do that again.
16. I once lived in a house barely larger than a single car garage.
17. I am simultaneous an extrovert and an introvert. Figure that one out.
18. I love everything about coffee except the actual flavor…
19. I want to run a bed and breakfast with my husband.
20. Before I die, I really want to live outside of Idaho. Preferrably in Oregon.
21. On Feb 14th hubby and I will have been married 5 years. Marrying him was the best decision I’ve ever made.
22. I never finished my degree…but I’m still paying off student loans. Ugh.
23. I once was a skinny blonde…when I was 5.
24. I really want to get a tattoo, but can think of no place on my body where it would look good.
25. I am happy 95% of the time, and angst-ridden the other 5%. Those numbers used to be flip-flopped. It’s so nice to feel happy.